Flutter Accelerator Program
For young software engineers with at least two years of professional experience, a rigorous two-month curriculum. You will receive training in this course to become a Flutter Expert.
NonStop has been an early adopter of Flutter technology since 2017, and has contributed to various open-source projects and developed many projects in Flutter
Why apply for this program?
Boost your career
Within a few months, you will ramp up on complicated flutter technologies, expanding your understanding and exposure. By the time the program is over, if not before, you will be working on big-scale projects.
Guidance in the form of projects, contributions to open-source projects, and proofs of concepts. To help you become a better engineer, our senior engineers and leaders will mentor you
NonStop io Technologies values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds and experiences
You will be encouraged to pursue credentials after the accelerator. Velotio promotes community participation and attending technical conferences. Become a member of a learning tribe.
Our Flutter team has contributed to various open source projects and developed high scale digital products from scratch. Get the opportunity to learn from our expert team and learn from the best.
Flutter Program Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of professional software development experience in any language/stack
- Willing to work from our office in Pune.
- Enthusiastic and eager to work hard and learn new tech stacks.
How To Apply?
- Apply by sending your resume with the subject: Flutter Accelerator Application on email@example.com
- Your application will be reviewed by our panel, and if shortlisted, you will receive an email with a coding test.
- Once you clear the coding test, you will have to clear another round of interviews to qualify for the program.